Predictive, efficient, automated: the supply chain has entered a new era.
Multiple challenges are driving organizations to rethink their operations:
- Various challenges are compelling organisations to rethink their operations:
- Quickly evolving consumption behaviours are making the tricky work of business forecasting more critical than ever.
- There is a heightened need for efficiency against a backdrop of accelerated flows and service level guarantees.
- The digitisation of purchasing paths and processes requires appropriate use of data.
- The transition to sustainable business and social models that are respectful of people and the planet will entail an array of methods, from eco-design to product after-life to last-mile logistics.